Thursday, April 2, 2015

For the Love Of Cake- My Favorite Things- Juicey Cake

by Maggie Kelleher


Why do we make cake? For the same reason you eat it: because we love it! 



Usually I write my blog posts about the many many ways you can eat a My Grandma's coffee cake (I know, I am just as baffled by how many ways I have thought of and written about over the past year), but today I wanted to take a closer look at the cake that is the foundation for everything we do here at My Grandma's, and why I love it and have had such a great experience writing about it for almost a year.

So I am just going to take a minute to share with you one of my favorite things about My Grandma's amazing coffee cakes.


One thing I have said time and time again about these cakes is that they are moist. I have a friend who does not like the word moist (something about the sound of it), and once described our coffee cakes as juicy. You might think that sounds kind of gross, but you know those times when you only half-bake your cookies (even though you shouldn't) to get that gooey center? Well eating a My Grandma's coffee cake is like that, only fully cooked and with no guilt! Cutting into one of our coffee cakes almost always comes with an exclamation of "YUM!" or "WOW!" and the first bite is even better. And to bring that juiciness up a notch, try one of our fruitiest cake flavors. Golden Raspberry and Pineapple Coconut... to die for!


We believe in these cakes so much that we guarantee them 100%! If you mail order a cake and somehow find that you are dissatisfied for any reason, My Grandma's will replace your cake or refund your money. If you buy our cakes at your local supermarket or gourmet shop, just head back to the place your purchased it for a replacement or refund. You will love your My Grandma's coffee cake, we just know it!

 Want more updates on the goings-on at My Grandma's? From friends to recipes to motivational thoughts, My Grandma's would love to share our musings with you through FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+LinkedInBloglovin, and/or our newest addition, Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment