Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pineapple Coconut Creamy Goodness

by Maggie Kelleher

My Grandma's is introducing a new flavor to our online customers, and we should all be excited. I know I am! I have tried My Grandma's pineapple coconut coffee cake and it is incredible! And you will love it too!

This pineapple coconut coffee cake is so moist that the entire cake has the consistency of the very center of the softest banana bread you have ever eaten. Yes, it's that good. And yes, it's fully baked. My Grandma's cakes are so moist and delicious that our customers sometimes claim the cake as their own recipe to their guests. It's such high praise, and we are so proud to be of service.


To celebrate this delicious new tropical offering, I decided to escape (in my mind, anyway) the cold white piles of snow visible from my window and dream my way to the island lifestyle of palm trees and tiki torches. How? With some delicious pineapple and coconut treats! Scroll down for a peek at my coconut milk whipped cream, and next week look out for some delicious and gorgeous pineapple flowers! What better way to shake this sad winter weather?


Why coconut whipped cream? Other than the fact that it's sweet and coconut-ty and delicious? Isn't that enough? Well I think so, but coconut whipped cream is also a delicious alternative to the dairy kind. Your vegan and lactose-intolerant friends will LOVE it!



This recipe is all over the web, and I could not get the best pictures for tutorial, so I am going to send you over here to the Minimalist Baker for a great coconut whipped cream tutorial! Try it on your pineapple coconut coffee cake for a heavenly experience or just eat it off the spoon. I promise you won't be able to resist.

Our pineapple coconut cake is ready for you to order. Order on our website and get this cake delivered straight to your door. Get excited!

 Want more updates on the goings-on at My Grandma's? From friends to recipes to motivational thoughts, My Grandma's would love to share our musings with you through FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+LinkedInBloglovin, and/or our newest addition, Instagram!



No comments:

Post a Comment