Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Delicious Delectables- Maple Marshmallow Vanilla Frosting

by Maggie Kelleher

Still looking for that chocolate fix? Well I have a whole new cake-complementing recipe to accompany your chocolate coffee cake fix. If you want to see my last one just check out our Airy Cinnamon Pumpkin Butter recipe here.


Look at this cake. Delicious, fudge-y chocolate coffee cake with chocolate morsels and fresh walnuts. YUMMMMMM!!!!!! This is My Grandma's Ted Williams Chocolate Coffee Cake (check out it's name's explanation here) held by my lovely friends Nathan and Katie.




We all know that chocolate is good for any season, but I wanted to celebrate the Fall by making this cake as Autumnal as possible.

 
How? Let's see... first, I made home-made Whipped Cinnamon Pumpkin Butter, followed by Maple Marshmallow Frosting and then my own recipe for Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow drizzle. Because why not?

Today's post is all about how you can make the Maple Marshmallow Frosting. Not only did this taste delicious on our My Grandma's chocolate coffee cake, but I can just imagine it on any other Fall-themed cake or delicious little cupcakes.


I've been focusing on mostly Pumpkin flavored things lately (who can even think about anything else with this glorious Fall weather) but I found this recipe on Overtime Cook and I couldn't help but try it out.


Okay, so here we go, home-made Maple Marshmallow Frosting to make my chocolate coffee cake all the sweeter!

Sooooooo good! Doesn't it just make your mouth water?


Want more updates on the goings-on at My Grandma's? From friends to recipes to motivational thoughts, My Grandma's would love to share our musings with you through FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+LinkedInBloglovin, and/or our newest addition, Instagram! Check it out and follow us in any of the links below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment